Eternity - Brighter Arrows
Each dawn draws lines between what is illuminated and shadows staggering behind.
It makes me feel sure of everything I see, and most of what I can’t, or at least more fearless. It comforts me.
I take refuge in an endless span of time,
In whose lap I rest my head.
Whose fingers brush warm safety through my hair.
“Why is it called a watch?”
Moments go uncounted here.
“There’s nothing there to see.”
- replenishrecords likes this
- ifeltyrshape reblogged this from porkytm
- idqkm likes this
- idqkm reblogged this from porkytm
- sixmoreweeksofwinter reblogged this from lordofskramz
- lordofskramz reblogged this from wolfami
- wolfami reblogged this from porkytm
- catiev likes this
- standingbyyoursisterfair reblogged this from porkytm
- rainbowcarnage likes this
- enirehtacenna reblogged this from bioluminescentslowcorespacesloth
- bioluminescentslowcorespacesloth reblogged this from sixmoreweeksofwinter
- porkytm posted this